An outgoing message from 2009 WM Jay Worth:


Upon my exit, I want to express my special thanks to:
  • Bobbie Enloe for providing such a good example in 2008.

  • Jerry Schrankler for being our Counselor this past year and especially for holding my hand all year to see that this ignorant WM performed at least passably.

  • Scott Kreis for putting on so many good, educational programs.

  • Phil Kifer for feeding us so well, the grub was superb!

  • LeRoy Kifer for the unbelievable amount of time you dedicate to the Lodge year-in and year-out.

  • Jeff Keller for your ability to anything and everything, the Cabinets are fantastic!

  • Rich Petak for your dedicated work around the lodge; the locks, the AED, the keyboard, sound system, and so much more!

  • Burt, Gordon, Jeff, Jerry, Rich and the rest of the Sheephead Gang for the card lessons and for shamelessly taking my money all year.

  • Gib and George and the rest for your ever presence, both physically and spiritually.

  • All the rest of my FdL Lodge 26 Brothers, for whom I have too little room here to mention individually, I can feel your kind thoughts and prayers every time I enter Lodge.

  • And finally, Scott Bond for your Masonic passion and drive. It's been an honor keeping that Eastern Seat warm for you. Next year is going to be an 'Excellent Adventure'.

Search